Most of you might not be familiar with this Asian favorite snack, so let me explain to those first: Samosas are fried South Asian pastries filled with spiced potatoes, onions, peas, or chopped meat. It is popular worldwide, especially in Pakistan and India, where spicy & desi cuisine are popular. Samosas may take a triangular, cone, or half-moon shape, depending on the region.
Frozen Samosas are very quich and delectable appetizers. Simply goes from your freezer to the air fryer and makes you the heavenly tastier samosas that can be enjoyed with chutney or your favorite sauce at any time of the day. Crown Foods have best frozen samosas in their product collection.
Here is a Step by Step Guide How to Cook Frozen Samosas in Air Fryer!
If you’re using an air fryer to cook frozen samosas, the cooking time will depend on the size and brand of samosas and the model of air fryer you’re using. As a general guideline, follow these steps:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for about 5 minutes.
- Put frozen samosas in the air fryer basket in a single layer without defrosting.
- Spray the samosas lightly with cooking oil or brush a small amount of oil on them using a pastry brush. This will make the Samosas more crispy.
- Bake the frozen samosas for 12-15 minutes at 375°F (190°C). You may need to flip them halfway through cooking to ensure an even browning. It is important to watch the samosas and adjust the time accordingly. When they are done, they should be golden brown and crispy.
- After they have been cooked to your desired level of crispiness, remove them from the air fryer and let them to cool for a minute before serving..
Be sure to monitor the cooking process, as it can vary according to your air fryer model. The cooking time required to cook the samosas can also vary depending on their size and thickness. It’s always a good idea to start with a slightly shorter cooking time and then check them for doneness and, if necessary, add more.